Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fantastic Family Photos!

It's a bit late to be posting this, but a bit ago we FINALLY got some family photos done. I have befriended a great photographer who is awesome with kids and could make the most unhappy baby smile ;)

Of course, my baby is extremely happy and adorable, so all the more easy for him. Here are some pics.










That kid has good looking parents ;)

If you find yourself in the western washington with cute kids, or even pregnant, here's his site:

http://www.philmaland.com/

He will be doing my maternity photography in a few months, which I will then post here :D

I should also mention he's basically giving it away- you wont find another photographer this good at his prices. Anywho- Love y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I still would love for Eli and Faith to meet someday...since they share the same bday! :) I checked out the website and I read that he gives you a CD with all your pics on it...what does he charge for making copies of the pictures?

*Dani* said...

Hi Ann!

No charge for copies-

He doesn't put a copyright on them so you can make as many prints as you want!!!!! Isn't that amazing?